Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Halloween Countdown - Three Investigators Are Deaf and Violent

In honor of Halloween, I'm going to try to post every day. Let's hope this goes well and that the old gang used the RSS feed so that someone will enjoy the offering of 1970s Halloween goodness, or evilness if you prefer.


Here are two Alfred Hitchcock and the Three Investigators books I found at the Goodwill this summer. The investigators appearances have gotten a slight upgrade from other covers I've posted in the past.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you're back and looking forward to your next 27 posts...:-)

Chris Jart said...

Yay, Mr. Balihai!! Always good to hear from you when I emerge from my isolation chamber, wondering why I'm not still ten years old and surrounded by 1970s childhood goodness!

Stacia said...

Here from Mr Balihai's site... and I have to say, with no shame whatsoever, that I still have the book on the left. I was a huge 3 Investigators fan but I only owned 2-3 of the books, and that was one of them.

Okay, maybe I'm a little ashamed.

Phillip said...

I love the Three Investigators! I had quite a few of the hardcover titles, the illustrations were even better than these ones.

Anonymous said...

"The Three Investigators" were my favorites reads as a wee lad (now 45 years old)..great memories thinking about those books