Monday, November 21, 2005

That Freaky King and His Freaky Head


In a more innocent age, Burger King gave out stickers to youngsters like me. I'm sure they figured we'd stick them all over the place, thus providing free advertising. But I didn't want their ugly stickers on my bike. Plus I didn't like the Burger King. So I defaced their stickers and proposed random foot against hinder violence against the King.

That damn Burger King has always annoyed me. I'm not sure why. I guess I just don't understand why someone would want to be king of meat. Oh plus, he has an enormous head. What is up with that? There's just something wrong with a person who has a head that big.

5 comments:

Michelle Souliere said...

Dammit I can't read it!!! What the devil does it say?!

Jimmy said...

If I'm reading it right, it says "It's Burger King, let's kick him." Hahaha.
I'm glad the current Burger King ads didn't run when I was a kid. You know, the ones where that ultra creepy Burger King is looking through windows, appearing behind falling trees, etc. Christ, my skin crawls just thinking about them.

Chris Jart said...

Yeah, lets kick him is correct. The current commercials are really unnerving. His large head with the frozen smile, the way he just shows up randomly in places he shouldn't be, it's all too creepy. He's like a stalker with an abnormally large cranium.

I can't believe people take that massive sandwich out of his creepy hand - you don't know where it's been! It's unwrapped food being offered by a stranger. Why would you eat it??!

Michelle Souliere said...

I am not a Burger King fan, but for some reason those commercials make me spazz into fits of glee.

Just something about how damn WEIRD it is... I wish things like that really happened.

Is that wrong??

Chris Sobieniak said...

Heh, yet I liked Burger King. Too bad though they don't have the old-style paper crowns like I remember 'em.