Monday, November 07, 2005

Vintage Defacement Art Lives Again

Once again I'm up to my old trick of defacing someone who annoys me. I was a big fan of Zoom and watched it every week night. My favorite person on the show was Jay. But when I wrote a fan letter to him, the response I got was a picture of David. What the?!?!?!? How annoying is that? Pretty damn annoying, I must say. But on the plus side, the other half of this item was how to make water walkers, which were definately one of the coolest projects they had.

David should consider himself lucky that all I did was make a mustache on him. I could have completely destroyed him like I did to Jan or those idiots in Spec.

4 comments:

Bubblegumfink said...

Would you be interested in contributing to Bubblegumfink?

Bubblegumfink said...

Pretty please?

Ubermilf said...

Please! Whatever you do, don't pick on David Soul!

Chris Jart said...

Holy smokes! Good thing I haven't trashed David Soul or they'd be gunning for me. I did especially like how they hated you for hating David while stating "it isn't fair to judge someone without knowing him." Oh the hypocrisy....

Hey Bubblegumfink, I'd be interested in contributing, just not sure what you're looking for.